Directions & Parking
The Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival is located in Gahanna’s Creekside District, just outside the I-270 outer belt which surrounds Columbus. The address is:
Creekside Park & Plaza
117 Mill Street
Gahanna, OH 43230
From the North: Travel south on I-71, exit onto I-270 east toward Wheeling. Take the Morse Road exit #32. Turn east onto Morse Rd. and travel to Hamilton Rd. Turn right at Hamilton Rd. and left into the Park & Ride location at Giant Eagle (at light) at 1250 North Hamilton Road.
From the South: Travel north on I-71, to I-270 North toward Cleveland. Take the Hamilton Road exit and drive north approximately one mile. A Free Park & Ride location is in the parking lot of Gahanna Lincoln High School, at 140 S. Hamilton Road. A second Park & Ride location with handicap accessible shuttles is located in the parking lot of Clark Hall, located at 380 Granville Street. (For access to reetot, continue north on Hamilton Road to first light after intersection of Granville Street and Hamilton Road. Turn left into parking lot.)
From the East: Travel west on I-70, to I-270 North toward Cleveland. Take the Hamilton Road exit and drive north approximately one mile. A Free Park & Ride location is in the parking lot of Gahanna Lincoln High School, at 140 S. Hamilton Road. A second Park & Ride location with handicapped accessible buses is located in the parking lot of Clark Hall annex, located at 380 Granville Street. (For access to annex lot, continue north on Hamilton Road to first light after intersection of Granville Street and Hamilton Road. Turn left into parking lot.)
From the West and Downtown Columbus: Take I-70 east to I-670 east toward the airport and take the Gahanna/Route 62 exit. At first traffic light, turn right onto Stygler Road and turn right into the Park & Ride location at the Columbus Metropolitan Library Operations Center, 101 South Stygler Road.
The Festival offers both paid parking as well as complimentary shuttle service from four convenient locations. The Creekside parking garage will be open throughout the festival weekend. Entrance is located near the intersection of Mill and North Streets; accessible only by traveling south on Mill Street. Event parking rate is $5.00 per car, collected at entrance to garage. Festival Admission also will be collected for all cars parking in garage. Cash only accepted at garage entrance.
FREE Park and Ride shuttle transportation is available at these locations:
- Giant Eagle (1250 North Hamilton Rd.) Intersection of Morse and Hamilton Roads; closest if traveling from Morse/270. Courtesy of Giant Eagle.
- Stygler Road and Route 62 Shuttle (101 S. Stygler Rd.) closest if traveling east from 670.
- Gahanna Lincoln High School (140 S. Hamilton Road) (closest if traveling north from Hamilton Road/270 Exit).
- Clark Hall, the Gahanna Lincoln High School annex (380 Granville Street) on northwest corner of N. Hamilton Road and Granville St. (Recommended if traveling west from Havens Corners Road). (Handicap access shuttle available here.)
- Handicap accessible shuttles are available at the Clark Hall shuttle location
- Handicap parking available in Creekside Garage (rate of $5.00 per car)
Shuttles will run continuously during Festival hours:
5 p.m.-12 a.m. on Friday
11 a.m. – 12 a.m. on Saturday
12 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Sunday
FREE public parking is also available at Friendship Park (150 Oklahoma) and Shull Park (236 Granville Street) in Olde Gahanna. Although off street parking in Olde Gahanna is permitted, it is very limited and not recommended.