The award-winning Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival, presented by the Gahanna Convention & Visitors Bureau, offers the “Best Blues & Jazz in Ohio.”
Located in the heart of downtown Gahanna, on the banks of the City’s picturesque Creekside Park, the 15th annual CBJF offers a three day cultural celebration for all ages, featuring world class musicians on five stages, mouth watering cuisine, regional artisans, amusement rides, family fun and activities that include:
- More than 90 hours of the best blues and jazz music on the Electric Blues Stage (presented by AEP Ohio), the Jazz Stage (presented by Heartland Bank), Acoustic Alley (presented by Lew Griffin Insurance), the Creekside Community Stage (presented by Mount Carmel) and the Musical Discover Zone (presented by Smashburger)
- Club Blues – VIP reserved seating area, adjacent to the Blues Stage
- Free, kid-friendly crafts, rides and more in the Musical Discovery Zone
- Rising Stars Competition presented by Benchmark Bank
- Volunteer opportunities (free admission)
Tickets are $4 general admission. Children 12 and under and members of the military and immediate family are free (ID required). $10 weekend passes are available for purchase on Friday evening. Free admission on Sunday between 12-2 pm for each person who donates at least one nonperishable food item to benefit Mid-Ohio Foodbank.